Master Helen Wu offers workshops for achieving optimal health
These workshops will help you developing the integration of body, mind and self-awareness. Emphasis on relieving stress and tension; relieving neck, shoulder and back pain and promoting joint mobility and flexibility. They are energizing workshops with traditional training methods. Focus will be on achieving optimal health.
Also, the training will help students in refining the energy from the Jing (精) to Qi (气); from the Qi to Shen (神); from the Shen to emptiness (虚); from the emptiness towards the truth (道). Students will be able to understand the real source of tai-chi and be able to achieve an internal balance. You will experience a sense of self-cultivation.
Workshops Taught by Master Helen Wu:
1. The Art of Self-Healthcare and Healing- Huang Di Nei Jing 黄帝内经
The Yellow Emperor is the oldest Chinese Medical Classic. Compiled roughly more then two thousand years ago. As traditional Chinese medicine’s history developed over the millennia, nearly all significant medical works benefited from the enlightenment of this unparalleled book. The Yellow Emperor covered not only medicine but also philosophy, sociology, anthropology, meteorology, ecology etc.. This book demonstrates that even in ancient times, Chinese people accomplished scientific achievements that are applicable, relevant, and innovative even in modern times.
Master Wu’s Lecture will cover these theories as following:
Introduction to the Yellow Emperor
Theories of Yin-Yang and the Five Elements
Applicationof Yin-Yang and Five Elements Theories in Self-Healthcare
Prevention before a Disease Occurs
The Path of Self-Therapy and Natural Healing
2. Chinese Martial Arts & Chinese Medicine Combined Training System 武医结合
Training Workshops are:
1. Therapeutic Chi-Kung for Energy Development and Healing
2. What is the breakthrough of Tai-Chi Training
3. Flying Rainbow Tai-Chi and Kung-Fu Fan
4. Self-Healthcare Tuina (Acupressure)
Normally, organizers will send Master Wu or Master Hu a formal invitation outlining the following items:
- The total number of expected teaching hours and the subjects. Please note that minimum number of teaching hours per day is 3 hours; the maximum number is 6 hours. When you decide the total number of hours for instruction, Masters will create a teaching plan and schedule.
- Teaching fee is US$250 per hour . Payments must be made in cashier’s check or money order when the workshop has been completed.
- Travel expenses (airfare and lodging – hotel) will be provided by the organizers.
That is a standard arrangement, but we recognize that each of our organizers have their own special needs and requirements. We would be happy to discuss any elements of the contract in person or over the phone. If you have any questions at all, please call Master Helen Wu at 416-919-7652.